Saturday, June 19, 2010

Husband Material

Every now and then, amongst a sea of black/grey/brown/navy menswear modelled by hollow cheeked 20 year olds with 28" waists, I'll spot something different that makes me sit up a little straighter and take notice. Anthony Keegan of the fashion label Commonwealth Utilities spiced up my morning when I spotted this trio of hockey player-thighed Fantasy Husbands he sent down the Fall 2010 runway amongst the bevvy of whippet thin 20 year olds.



I'm getting a Sunday morning just rolled out of bed and threw some socks and knitwear on over the long johns to grab the paper/let the dog out for a pee/put the coffee maker on sort of vibe.



With a bit of a honey, while I'm up do you want sourdough toast or a bagel? thing going on too.



Or maybe that's just me.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Do you think they come as a set?

WV: primen, why yes, yes they are.

The Other Andrew said...

Well, I'll take a set plz! kthxbai.

jason said...

mmmm.....a bit of honey on my toast indeed. Thank you very much.

Kerry said...

More importantly, is there a pattern available for the navy sweater LOL

Michael Guy said...

Nummy nums! Pour me a cup of that!