- No matter how hard you try, some people will just NOT GET IT. Not even if you beseech them.
- One (ie: me) needs to acknowledge this fact and move on, without throwing one's arms around their legs and screeching How have I failed you!?!
- Others will really, really get it. Bzzzzzzzzzp! Ok, I've knitted 20 rows, now what?!
- Either position can turn perfectly functional adults into being a kid again. Dejection or pride, pretty much 2 sides of the same coin.
- I always start the class by teaching a simple slip knot. This is functional, but also highlights the Will Gets v the Will Probably Not Gets. From this I have learned that maybe I should start giving all potential suitors some sort of test. (Not the same one though because then I might only get guys into S&M.)
*A beginners' class at work, for 3 hours every second Saturday afternoon.