Tuesday, November 16, 2010

5 Things About Tuesday, 16th November 2010: Forwardslash End Tag Edition

  • After sleeping poorly for the past few nights I took half a sleeping pill last night and had a bizarre tossy, turny, fugue state sort of night's 'sleep'.
  • Consequently I got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Then got back into bed, got out of the other even wronger side of the bed, contemplated whether the foot of the bed could be considered a third 'side', and then decided no, my mood was probably bad enough as it was and turned to snarl at the day.
  • Because the Universe hates me back, for penance I spent most of the day uploading new products to the company website, a process that involves manually writing more html tags than anyone should ever have to write.
  • Dinner was nice. I'm clearly an emotional eater.
  • Do you know that if you Google image search on the text Jon Hamm trouser bulge you get some pretty substantial results.

2 comments:

bendalong said...

bummer about a bad day, hoped it was better yesterday and today. Welcome back! Love the photos of the waratahs? they are beautiful

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

ahhh... it's so nice to see you back. I don't get to see you IRL enough, I should get off my amply lazy arse and do something about that...

j'adore those lovely art and fashion linkies below - fwoar, enough to last several lost weekends there!