Monday, November 03, 2008

The Cult Of Tovey

(Or: Chiver Me Timbers, It's Russell!)

I've been out and proud about my love for Russell Tovey, favourite history boy and totally squeezable interstellar Ensign. And me, well I love a good costume, of that there's no denying. Costume drama queen? So very, very present!



OMG, squeeeee. Couldn't you just die? Russell Tovey as John Chivery in BBCs "Little Dorrit". I don't know John Chivery from John Cleese, but I hope he's totally sweet and kinda sexy, in a cute stickie out ears sort of way. Only in a frock coat and top hat. That would be good. I'm getting all Dickensian just thinking about it.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Adorable, really. If I get an interview for a job as a corporate whore, do you think I should go dressed like that?

The Other Andrew said...

Hey, if you do just remember PICS, OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

The Other Andrew said...

No love for Russell? FINE. More for me!

The Other Andrew said...

Seriously, what's not to love?

M-H said...

I loved the last version of Little Dorrit, and will look forward to this one. Have to say he's not my type, really, though. :)